Bipasha Basu shares her fitness mantra
2. Watch what you eat.
3. Eat six meals at regular intervals.
4. Eat breakfast like a king and then reduce portions through the day till your last meal, which should be like a pauper.
5. Stay active: it could be anything from going to a gym to indulging in a sport - anything you like.
6. Take the stairs wherever and whenever you can.
7. Invest in a good pair of sneakers.
8. Your meal should be a balance of proteins, carbohydrates and essential fats.
9. Must have a multi- vitamin supplement once a day.
10. Have six cups of green tea a day since its an anti-oxidant and fat burner.
11. For anykind of cardio-vascular activity you do weight training is important. For strengthening of the joints and muscles as well as fat burn.
12. Gym gear is important. For people who exercise. I endorse my own gym attire (designed by Bipasha) for women.
13. Post exercise a massage is important. To relax the mind and body.
14. Think good thoughts - keep your mind clear.
15. Dance. Be a free spirit and enjoy life.
16. Sleep eight hours minimum.
17. Smile more often. A happy mind is a fit mind.
Source : The Times Of India